Photo credit: Daniel Caunter
Giselle provides support to birthing people during labour, postpartum families and those experiencing pregnancy & infant loss & termination. Giselle became a doula because they wanted people to feel safe, validated and well cared for during the unique transitions that one experiences once they become pregnant.
Giselle is currently pursuing lactation training at the International Breastfeeding Centre (Newman Clinic) in order to become an international board certified lactation consultant. They continue to care for families through perinatal education, evidence based information, and an attentive ear-free of judgement. Their full spectrum practice is rooted in reproductive justice and anti-oppression .
- Twin experience
- 200 hour Yoga Karma Yoga Teacher (2016)
- BA Honours University of Toronto, French Studies, Specialist in Linguistics (2014)
- First Aid & CPR (current)
- Lactation Medicine Student at the International Breastfeeding Centre (Newman Clinic) (PRESENT)
- PAIL- Pregnancy and Infant Loss Advocate (2018)
- Car seat Technician CPSAC (The Child Passenger Safety Assoc. of Canada) (2018)
- Birthing from Within (2017)
- Abortion Support Skills Course with Full Spectrum Doula Circle (2017)
- DONA trained labour doula (2016)
- Acupressure for Birth (2016)
- Anti-Oppression training with SOY Supporting Our Youth (2014)
Connect with me today
Send me an email or give me a call today to talk about your doula needs. I’d be more than happy to answer any questions you may have, and to discuss what services I could provide for you.